A new line of Minecraft DLC for the Xbox 360 version of the game kicks off on September 4, 2013, with the release of the Mass Effect Mash-up Pack. The $3.99 download adds a custom, Mars-themed map to the game, along with Mass Effect-themed textures, skins, music, and user interface tweaks. Humanity’s dire struggle for survival against intergalactic exterminators probably won’t seem quite as pressing when it’s rendered in block form, but it sure will be cute.
A new trailer (below) shows off the blocky Mass Effect goodness. You’ll note that there’s one huge upgrade in this mash-up pack that completely outdoes BioWare’s series: Minecraft‘s Mars has chickens. Creepers too, but let’s try to focus on the positives here. For more looks at the new DLC, check out PlayXBLA’s report.
- ‘Burnout Paradise Remastered’ crashes onto consoles March 16
- Bungie clarifies when new weapons will release in ‘Destiny 2’
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- ‘H1Z1’ goes free-to-play, start of battle royale esports league announced
- 8 Nintendo Switch tips and tricks to get the most out of your hybrid console