When you assume the name and mimic the actions of a 19th century Burmese king who killed his own father in a power grab, you’re making a statement. That statement is: I am a sociopathic dick.
Enter Pagan Min, antagonist of Ubisoft’s upcoming Far Cry 4. This new trailer shows off what a sweet guy he is. He really seems to care, you know? The way he stabs that man in the back, so quick and sudden? A lot less painful than it could have been.
The trailer also gives a peek at some of the high-flying, animal kingdom-infused action of Far Cry 4. Attack elephants! Angry tigers! Complex aerial maneuvers involving a four-wheeler ATV, a wingsuit, an escaping plane, and a perfectly tossed grenade! Fun times!
Far Cry 4 comes to PlayStation, Windows, and Xbox platforms on November 18, 2014.
- Get ‘Far Cry 3: Classic Edition’ for free with purchase of ‘Far Cry 5’ season pass
- Everything we know about ‘Far Cry 5’
- ‘Far Cry 5’ on PC will support multi-GPU configurations, 4K at 60 fps
- You’ll have to wait an extra month to join the resistance in ‘Far Cry 5’
- Video game director says his game is nearly done, but is it ‘Devil May Cry 5’?