Following Ubisoft’s release of the multiplayer pack “Animus Project Update 1.0”, which introduced the Advanced Alliance game mode and the new map of Mont Saint-Michael, a second pack of downloadable content will be following in the next few weeks.
The “Animus Project Update 2.0” will feature a new game mode called “Chest Cpature”, which is essentially capture the flag. The DLC will also introduce the Pienza Mao, which is described as “the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear”.
The expansion also includes something called the Templar Score, which is a new feature that will “reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits”.
The first pack is available now, while the second pack will be due sometime in January.
[Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- Bungie clarifies when new weapons will release in ‘Destiny 2’
- ‘Burnout Paradise Remastered’ crashes onto consoles March 16
- ‘Pokémon Go’ levels up its augmented reality abilities with Apple’s ARKit
- Everything you need to know about Android 8.0 Oreo
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games