Those that pre-order Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare prior to its November 4, 2014 release will have the opportunity to start playing one day early. The so-called “Day Zero Edition” was announced during Activision’s Gamescom 2014 livestream, which served to offer up a first look at the vastly changed multiplayer that developer Sledgehammer Games dreamed up.
The Day Zero bonus goes to any Advanced Warfare pre-orders, whether they were placed before or since the announcement. What’s more, during the 24-hour period leading up to the proper in-store release on November 4, anyone who plays in multiplayer will also earn double XP until the game launches.
In addition to early access and double XP, Day Zero Edition pre-orders also come with two custom weapons — the AK-12G assault rifle and the Crossbow-B2 — as well as the “Advanced Arsenal” bonus, which includes the Bullet Brass exeskeleton (a cosmetic unlock) and the EM1 Quantum directed energy weapon (one of Advanced Warfare‘s new laser beam-like firearms).
- Here’s everything we know about the zombie-infested, survival horror Days Gone
- Looking for a new laptop? These 5 notebooks are on sale through Presidents’ Day
- Google Play recommends these movies, books, and apps for Valentine’s Day
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 12 romantic video games
- Find the best, most stylish smartwatch for her this Valentine’s Day