As if there weren’t enough great games arriving on shelves over the next few months, Playstation is kicking off a new program offering classic PS2 games as digital downloads on the Playstation Network.
The “Only on Playstation Network” campaign kicks off this week, and will feature a set of PS2 titles (as well as the occasional exclusive) available each Tuesday as digital downloads. Playstation Plus members will get 20 percent off each game, and anyone who spends more than $60 in October will get a $10 credit for November.
Speaking to Industry Gamers about the program, Senior Director of PlayStation Network Susan Panico said, “This strong initial content offering, combined with the day one discounts for PlayStation Plus subscribers and the ‘Spend $60, Get $10 Back’ promotion, makes PlayStation Network the premier destination for digital content,”
So far, the schedule of titles is as follows:
October 4 – Eufloria and Rochard (pictured)
October 11 – Sideway: New York
October 13 – Sodium Collection
October 18 – Okabu and RocketBirds
October 25 – inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood and PixelJunk Sidescroller
- ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’ headlines January’s free PlayStation Plus games
- Here is our take on some of the best PlayStation 4 themes
- ‘Bloodborne’ and ‘Ratchet & Clank’ lead March’s PlayStation Plus lineup
- ‘Burnout Paradise Remastered’ crashes onto consoles March 16
- How to set up parental controls on your PlayStation 4