A first-generation Pokémon, one of the strongest ghost types in the series, and an overall iconic Pokémon, Gengar is a powerful teammate for even the pickiest trainers.
Step 1: Catch a Pincurchin, an electric-type sea urchin Pokémon found on most beaches throughout Paldea. You can even find them on the beach by Levincia, which is where you need to travel for this trade.
Step 2: Once you have a Pincurchin, travel to Levincia. You'll need to find the woman looking to trade her Haunter for a Pincurchin.
Step 3: When you agree to the trade and swap Pokémon, you will receive a Haunter (which is unfortunately nicknamed Hauntikins). As soon as you receive Haunter and the Pokémon is registered in your Pokédex, it will begin to evolve.
Just don't press B and accidentally cancel the evolution!
Let it go through and you'll have a Gengar on your team.
- Redfall: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- How to enter the Forbidden Meadow in Forspoken
- Best Gaming PC Deals: Save on RTX 3070, 3080, 3090 PCs
- Fire Emblem Engage bond levels: how to get max Bond Levels fast
- How to get the Silver Card in Fire Emblem Engage