The next trailer for Grand Theft Auto V will arrive online next week, offering us yet another peek at Rockstar Games’ impending return to the carjacking, gun-toting, crime spree that is the GTA franchise.
The second trailer was originally scheduled to premiere at some earlier point, but the recent damage caused by Hurricane Sandy affected the company’s New York City office. The new premiere date was announced on the Rockstar website earlier this week.
“We are working on a second trailer–unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has derailed our plans somewhat but we will have something to show soon,” Rockstar posted on its website last week. “It’s hard to be precise as we have no power whatsoever in our New York office. We hope everyone else in affected areas is doing okay.”
Pre-orders for Grand Theft Auto V kicked off yesterday, November 5, with a Spring 2013 release date for the game announced in October.
Over at All Games Beta, there appears to be some new images featuring some of the pre-order exclusives that will accompany early sales of the game, including a keychain image viewer and some promotional art featuring some of the new locations in the game — including the Vespucci Canals, Vinewood Hills, Del Perro Pier, and Zancudo River.
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ suffers another delay, launches October 26
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- New ‘Silicon Valley’ season 5 photos bring the gang back together