Sony continues to unveil new looks for its console and handheld gaming systems during this week’s Tokyo Game Show. While the previous announcements were focused on the Playstation 3, the latest rainbow of options to be revealed are for the Playstation Vita.
Kotaku has posted eight photos form the floor of the show featuring the Vita in various colors. Along with green, blue, and indigo options, there’s also a swanky gold Vita on display, among other colors.
And though the photo apparently doesn’t do it justice, there’s also a white Vita that looks it be right at home next to any Apple product (or the original Nintendo Wii).
It’s interesting to note that, with the exception of the white Vita, the colors shown for Sony’s upcoming handheld don’t differ all that much from the current (and previously announced) color schemes for the Nintendo 3DS. Heck, they both even have that crazy gold model.
There’s no word on whether all of these colors will be available when the Vita goes on sale next year.
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- The best game console you can buy right now
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- A new comfort-focused PlayStation Gold headset arrives this month
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend