Ready at Dawn and Sony’s Santa Monia Studio keep peppering us with little bits of The Order: 1866, and it always looks killer. The game seems to borrow Gears of War’s action sensibilities, but sets it in an alternate history take on Victorian-era London with a steampunk aesthetic and a supernatural bent.
This trailer, a 2014 Game Awards debut, shifts away from the latter as a troop of the game’s heroic order of Arthurian knights infiltrate a blimp in mid-air. There’s not a whole lot of The Order‘s cover-based gameplay to be seen, but the game looks as visually sharp as it ever has.
The Order: 1866 comes to PlayStation 4 on February 20, 2015.
- How to stream on YouTube Gaming
- Google may be reattempting to enter the console market with a streaming service
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite: Battle Royale’ mobile beta right now
- Tony Hawk is no longer working with Activision on skating games
- ‘Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls’ brings the series to iOS in Japan