As the 2014 edition of New York Comic Con moves into its last day, take a moment to reflect on all that we’ve seen. Wolverine cracking jokes with Superman. An Imperial Stormtrooper swapping enforcement tips with RoboCop. A literal parade of Deadpools, marching in a mad conga line across the show floor, completely unaware that Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld was bringing up the rear.
This is the mass hysteria that is Comic Con. It’s a combined multiverse mash-up and otherworldly fashion show in which all your favorite characters (and hundreds more that you’ve never laid eyes on) gather together with the shared purpose of geeking the hell out. Take a moment to reflect on all the good cheer as you gaze at these photos.
To all that gathered for NYCC this year, it was a pleasure hanging with you. And for those that missed it, hope to see you next year.
- Detroit Auto Show may bow to pressure, move to October
- Facebook waits to release smart speaker amid data privacy concerns
- An Apple repair center in California can’t seem to stop calling 911
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- Intel finally dishes out stick-shaped Optane storage SSDs for mainstream PCs