The Walking Dead: 400 Days starts arriving on its various release platforms tomorrow, July 2, 2013, with the PlayStation 3 launch via PSN (U.S.-only). The Steam release (PC and Mac both) follows on July 3, and Xbox 360 on July 5. Both will be worldwide launches. The Sony Europe release of the DLC happens on July 10 and the worldwide iOS launch is on July 11. All of these confirmations come straight from Telltale Games, via the studio’s Facebook page.
The story runs through events that occur between the close of 2012’s season one, and it leads into the events of season two – which isn’t yet dated for release. The twist with the DLC is that it leaves behind the familiar characters that we came to know during season one, and focuses instead on five newcomers, showing what happens to them during the first 400 days of the zombie outbreak.
Choices that you made in season one directly inform the events of 400 Days, and choices that you make in the DLC carry forward into season two. For more on 400 Days, go ahead and check out our E3 preview. Really though, you should just wait. It’s almost here.
- Why the internet dooms the sneaker industry as much as it helps it
- First products from Facebook’s secret Building 8 lab could target Echo Show
- Get closer. Lee Chapman shares the secrets of his Tokyo street photography
- The Life and Times of the Late, Great CD
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’