Check out our review of Titanfall.
Respawn Entertainment is partnered with Canadian visual effects and post-production studio Playfight to develop original, live-action content set within the Titanfall universe. You can find out more at YourTitanIsReady.com, though there’s not much more right now than a non-specific press kit and a countdown timer pointing to a trailer release later today.
Playfight has some experience in the world of video games, having lent its talents to seasons one and two of RocketJump Studios’ action comedy web series Video Game High School as well as Call of Duty: Operation Kingfish, the tie-in short for Modern Warfare 3 that was developed by We Can Pretend. The studio also contributed to the Transporter series of films.
That’s all we have to go on at this point. The live-action web series Halo: Forward Unto Dawn seems like a good example to look to of what to expect here, though that’s purely speculation. We’ll find out more later when the trailer is revealed. Also: brace for Titanfall. The game is in stores on March 11 for PC and Xbox One, and on March 25 for Xbox 360.
- ‘Anthem,’ BioWare’s ambitious answer to ‘Destiny,’ reportedly pushed to 2019
- EA delays ‘Anthem’ to 2019, cites scheduling conflict with next Battlefield game
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake studio Bluepoint will restore another game