UPDATE 2: It’s over. Thanks for joining!
UPDATE: We’re live! Watch the stream right here or head over to the Twitch page to participate in the chat.
ORIGINAL POST: Dragon Age: Inquisition arrives on November 18, 2014, and it’s pretty freaking great. We’re holding off on our review until the week of release, but there’s critical praise reverberating all across the Internet already.
EA Access subscribers are diving in even now for some early time with the game, so we figured we’d fire up the old Twitch channel this afternoon for some good, old-fashioned streaming action. The plan right now is to start the stream with a completely fresh game, so you can see how the intro plays out and sets up Dragon Age’s grand Inquisition.
Time permitting, we’re also happy to jump into a later save file for anyone that wants a peek at the game’s wider world. We’ll leave the story quests for you to discover yourself, and we’ll start the stream with a completely fresh character to give the spoiler-averse a chance to check things out before the deeper dive begins.
Just make sure to sound off in the Twitch chat to let us know what you want. Dragon Age: Inquisition is a huge game, and there’s no way we’re going to be able to give you a complete overview. Tune in on the Digital Trends Twitch feed at 3pm ET/12pm PT today to see the dragons age. This is one Inquisition you can definitely expect.
- Twitch will punish its users for bad behavior on other platforms
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- These 100 best iPhone apps will turn your phone into a jack-of-all-trades
- Twitch will hand out a batch of games each month to Prime members
- Twitch gets into prerecorded video with Video Producer tools, signs big stars