Read our full The Walking Dead: Season 2 review.
The second season of Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead kicks off its PlayStation Vita run on April 22, as Telltale community lead Laura Perusco confirms in a new PlayStation Blog post. It’s a somewhat late arrival for the second season, which kicked off December 2013 with Android/iOS, Mac/Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 releases, but the Vita launch makes up for that with both the first and second episodes launching together on the handheld.
Individual episodes in the five-chapter season cost $4.99 apiece, though you can knock 20-percent off the total cost if you buy a $19.99 Season Pass. There’s no word on whether or not the delay that saw the Vita lagging behind the others will carry forward into subsequent episodes, but we’ve reached out to Telltale for clarification. Either way, the season’s going great so far – assuming you enjoy being miserable and close to tears for two-hour stretches of your life (in a good way, really). If Vita’s your platform of choice, then you’ve got reason to (nervously) celebrate.
- Bungie outlines its plan for ‘Destiny 2’ content through May
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek
- Simulate a simian in ‘Crisis on the Planet of the Apes’ VR game this April
- The second ‘Destiny 2’ expansion, ‘Warmind,’ arrives May 8
- Your first spoiler-free peek at ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s dark second season