Converse seems to be launching more and more collaborations and grown-up stylings for its classic Chuck Taylor profile, and we couldn’t be happier about it. Wearing your basic black Chuck Taylors well after your college years may not exactly earn you style points, but these two new designs from the Player 75 Deluxe Pack ($215 for both) are grown up enough to warrant some adult respect. The shoes are an upgraded take on the company’s iconic style, with monochrome styling in leather and details like an added star logo, perforated calfskin leather lining, and leather laces and tabs. The Star Player is available in a military green oxford (above) and a hi-top in dark navy. The stylish sneakers were just released today and only 300 pairs of each color are available.
- Avoid scratches and dents with the 15 best iPhone 8 Plus cases
- 14 major milestones along the brief history of 3D printing
- A gentleman’s guide to stylish motorcycle boots
- It’s really stupid. But ‘Devil May Cry’ spawned much smarter offspring
- Change up your style to match the season with these spring-friendly watch straps