This jacket from Denham combines style elements from a WWII field jacket and a vintage motorcycle jacket to create a modern hybrid jacket known as The Social. The jacket is constructed from British Millerain waxed canvas, but kept lightweight and comfortable with panels of softer military twill under the arms and at the back. The smart-looking jacket is intended to be a spring wardrobe staple, and we agree that this is a jacket that would be both versatile and timeless. The motorcycle influence is evident in the cuffs as well as in the quilted shoulder padding, which is designed to ease strain from cross-body messenger bags. Despite the historic design influences, that is indeed a very modern detail that only makes the jacket better for wearing around the city.
- The best rain jackets for fall, winter, and beyond (updated for 2018)
- Bright idea: this motorcycle jacket has built-in lights that sync with your bike
- Columbia’s latest Star Wars jacket will keep you as warm as a Wookiee
- Enter our giveaway to get a free, limited-edition Star Wars-inspired parka
- This $8,000 ‘Devil May Cry 5’ edition will make the perfect plutocrat gift