This jacket from Denham combines style elements from a WWII field jacket and a vintage motorcycle jacket to create a modern hybrid jacket known as The Social. The jacket is constructed from British Millerain waxed canvas, but kept lightweight and comfortable with panels of softer military twill under the arms and at the back. The smart-looking jacket is intended to be a spring wardrobe staple, and we agree that this is a jacket that would be both versatile and timeless. The motorcycle influence is evident in the cuffs as well as in the quilted shoulder padding, which is designed to ease strain from cross-body messenger bags. Despite the historic design influences, that is indeed a very modern detail that only makes the jacket better for wearing around the city.
- Drink from your jacket while shredding the slopes with the 686 Hydrastash
- Brave any downpour in one of the best rain jackets
- The Mercury jacket from Ministry of Supply claims to heat up automatically
- If you need a jacket with 25 features, look no further than the BauBax 2.0
- If Spider-Man goes skiing, this will be the jacket he brings along