Having more than one personality in your daily life is not generally considered a good thing. If you feel the need to express your true self and your alter-ego like Beyonce and Sasha Fierce, translate that into your timepiece instead of freaking out your friends. The Diesel DZ1419 ($250) is affectionately called the “Frankenwatch” for good reason. Two-thirds of the watch is gunmetal ion-plated stainless steel, while the righthand one-third is made from a bright blue, clear lucite. The split-personality dial features the two and four numerals on the blue side and white accents and stick indices on the gunmetal side. The watch has quartz movement and is water-resistant up to 50 meters. While a watch with two designs might normally make us cringe, we like the clean, heavy look of this timepiece – both sides included. Relatively classic styling combined with the interest and pop of color added by the blue one-third makes this piece just quirky enough to be worn on a daily basis as your favorite watch.
- Here’s how to find a ‘Last Guardian’ Easter egg in ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ on PS4
- Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro review
- Unrivaled and unaffordable, Ultimaker 3 is the Bentley of 3D printers
- ‘The Evil Within 2’ can now be played as a first-person survival horror game
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for