A new line of messenger bags coming to American shores from Netherlands-based UrbanAccess will sport a variety of designs and be sold in white corrugated pizza boxes. No, this isn’t a late April Fools joke â€“ the â€œPizza Courierâ€ collection is priced at $49.95 and will be available for sale later this month.
The Pizza Courier collection from UrbanAccess, said the bag maker, is made up of slim, multipurpose satchels with laser cut, embroidered and mixed media graphics on their front flaps. They will come in dozens of international city themed designs, with Berlin, New York, Amsterdam and other cities already represented in sometimes reportedly provocative â€œtributes to urban destinations around the worldâ€.
Storage space inside the bags includes a main compartment suitable for books, files and papers, and a separate zippered pocket in the lining for pens, pencils, gadgets and accessories.
â€œFrom the intricate detail and construction of the flap art, to the outrageous pizza boxes, these bags were like nothing I had ever seen before,â€ said UrbanAccess USA President Michael Hess in a statement, â€œand with all the attention they were getting over there, I couldn’t believe they were still a secret on our side of the ocean.â€
- Bite into National Pizza Day with these gadgets for making easy at-home pies
- Pizza Hut’s reheated pizza-ordering shoes come with cool new feature
- Nuro wants to make pizza delivery guys a thing of the past
- Pepper’s next gig is at Pizza Hut, but the robot won’t be tossing any dough
- Not exactly a Prius: New Rimac electric hypercar is packing 1,900 horsepower