Luxury brand Herman Miller has designed a contemporary sofa that could fit in just about any room. The Herman Miller Goetz Sofa ($4,409 to $4,900) has clean modern lines, high-quality construction, and actually still looks comfortable. A traditional sofa is essentially an upholstered wood frame, but the Goetz Sofa reverses that idea by enclosing the modern sofa in a nearly seamless molded wood veneer shell. The surprise detailing is not visible viewing the couch head-on, but provides interest to an otherwise sleek and simple design. The sofa is available in black leather or Divina Melange grey, with a Walnut or Ash wood veneer. The sofa was designed to last (it should for the price) and also provide ergonomic support in both sitting and napping positions.
- Get the support you deserve at work in one of the best office chairs
- 5 La-Z-Boy Recliners That Would Look Great in Your Man Cave
- Bang & Olufsen’s BeoVision Eclipse TV gets a sleek, new wood-finished edition
- Perched on a cliff, the Hawk’s Nest is a stunning artist retreat in West Virginia
- Forget clamps. You can make this stylish box table with some glue and tape