We’ve written about new and successful brand Native shoes before, and the company’s latest offering is a limited-edition collaboration with our blog friends over at Hypebeast. In case you are new to the topic, Native makes casual injection-molded footwear out of EVA-material (yes, similar to Crocs) in iconic simple styles and fun, bright colors. The company has several classic tennis-shoe styles made of perforated EVA material and detailed to look like your favorite old Keds or Chuck Taylors. Native did not want to be considered only a summer shoe brand, however, so they created a lightweight shoe inspired by the classic looks of a hiking boot for fall and winter wear.
The Fitzsimmons is just as lightweight and comfortable as the brand’s other models, but includes laces and is meant for tougher weather. In an exclusive release, Hypebeast has partnered with Native to bring fans an exclusive new colorway with red soles and laces and a brown upper. The Hypebeast x Native Fitzsimmons ($80) exclusive design will be released on March 24 at 1 pm EST over at Hypebeast. Only 100 pairs of the rare design will be available.
- Cotton and corn! Reebok’s newest sneaker is ‘made from things that grow’
- Keep that flagship phone safe with the best iPhone X cases and covers
- The best snowshoes you can buy right now (updated for 2018)
- How to choose the best bed sheets: Price, fabric, and color
- Leica M10-P is so understated, there’s no red logo and (almost) no shutter noise