Everyone needs a small duffel bag that won’t go out of style anytime soon. If you aren’t fond of the canvas-and-leather look that’s making a comeback, this more modern black style might do instead. Made from rich textured lamb leather, the Simple Leather Duffel ($500) by Marc by Marc Jacobs is the perfect size for an overnight change of clothes and has the simplistic detailing to last a lifetime. The bag features an exposed zipper, a logo-embossed patch, and a removable longer shoulder strap. The double carry handles feature gunmetal studs and the inside features beige canvas lining with leather-trim zip and patch pockets. Tone-on-tone stitching keeps with the rich black look and timeless appeal.
- Carry all your fitness gear in one of the best gym bags for men
- Renovate your man cave around the 2018 color of the year: Black Flame
- Here are the 7 best camera straps for every type of photographer
- The 25 best laptop bags for everyone, from students to globetrotters
- Need a Valentine’s Day gift for her? Here are the best, most stylish smartwatches