Everyone needs a small duffel bag that won’t go out of style anytime soon. If you aren’t fond of the canvas-and-leather look that’s making a comeback, this more modern black style might do instead. Made from rich textured lamb leather, the Simple Leather Duffel ($500) by Marc by Marc Jacobs is the perfect size for an overnight change of clothes and has the simplistic detailing to last a lifetime. The bag features an exposed zipper, a logo-embossed patch, and a removable longer shoulder strap. The double carry handles feature gunmetal studs and the inside features beige canvas lining with leather-trim zip and patch pockets. Tone-on-tone stitching keeps with the rich black look and timeless appeal.
- Marc Jacobs Riley Hybrid Smartwatch review
- Change up your style to match the season with these spring-friendly watch straps
- 7 of the best Kindle Paperwhite cases for easy reading on the go
- Need a Valentine’s Day gift for her? Here are the best, most stylish smartwatches
- Commuterpak is a versatile bag for tablets and other devices