The brand famous for its namesake black notebooks is branching into other markets with three new collections that offer everything from computer sleeves and luggage to pens and USB-powered reading lamps. The products in the Writing, Traveling, Reading collections were designed by Giulio Lacchetti and retain the minimalist black simplicity made popular by the classic notebooks. Rounded-off corners, the black color, and the use of the elastic holding band are all elements of the Moleskine notebook that have been reinterpreted in these new collections, particularly the bags and computer cases. The bag collection includes a small and large messenger bag, tote bag, backpack, and sleek computer and gadget sleeves. No word on price or when these products will be available in the U.S., but the simple, minimalist looks of the bags have us anxious for their arrival. The collections were revealed this week at Milan Design Week, but are expected to also make an appearance at NY Design Week in May. We will be keeping our eyes peeled for when and where you can purchase the items.
- Vollebak’s all-black gear actually helps you stay visible at night
- How to spot good Black Friday video game deals
- London’s iconic black cab hits the road with a high-tech makeover
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- Renovate your man cave around the 2018 color of the year: Black Flame