We last wrote about Rapha when showcasing their innovative jeans designed specifically for cycling, and this spring the fashion-conscious sport brand is teaming up with designer Paul Smith for a collection of smart riding gear. The video focuses on cycling for obvious reasons and shows off some pieces from the new collection. The designs are designed as cycling gear first and foremost, but the contributions of the Paul Smith design team are evident in colors, prints, and design details. The collection includes jackets, jerseys, hats, lighter layers, and casual trousers. Some of the collection can be bought online now, while some items will be added in the near future. We have our eye on the City Rain Jacket (about $304) and the Long Sleeve Henley (about $110).
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear Shell hands-on review
- I wore Levi’s smart jacket for three months, and it changed how I use my phone
- The Mercury jacket from Ministry of Supply claims to heat up automatically
- The best Netflix original movies
- Spy Ace EC electronic ski goggles change tints with the tap of a button