Fashion house Rag & Bone has recently released its spring/summer 2011 footwear collection, and it’s the most expansive for the brand yet. In addition to the already established low-top sneaker (below), the line also includes the Classic Leather Loafer, the Truro Derby Shoe (above), and the Suede Sheffield Boot. Despite being sneakers, the collection has a casual upscale feel thanks to the use of high-quality suede and leather. The neutral taupe, brown, and black colors of the collection are well-suited to a sophisticated urban lifestyle. Plus, they will go with just about anything except your suit. Simple design and clean detailing make these a practical option for almost any guy’s wardrobe. View the whole collection over at Oki-Ni.
- The evolution of sneakers and basketball, told by the NBA legends who lived it
- A strap for everyone: The best Apple Watch bands you can buy right now
- Three NBA Legends Discuss The Evolution of the NBA And Sneakers
- A gentleman’s guide to stylish motorcycle boots
- Why the internet dooms the sneaker industry as much as it helps it