Premium roadwear company Rapha has designed the perfect cycle gear for the urban cyclist, or anyone who prefers to ride the city in non-spandex materials. The classic, dark, straight-leg jeans are made from a nylon-denim blend yarn that is durable and has just enough stretch for cycling use. The fabric is water-repellent, stain-resistant, and even quick-drying for those times when you get stuck in the rain.
Tailored specifically for cylists, the jeans have a high-backed waist and lower cut front, as well as offset seams and belt loops to prevent dreaded chafing. The company didn’t forget safety factors, adding a special reflective motif on the inside of the right leg (with leg-rolling in mind) with a highly visible pink binding and a white contrast belt loop on the rear of the waistband. The jeans will be available from Rapha sometime this month.
- The Choucas Light Harness is lighter than a smartphone and fits into your pocket
- A new comfort-focused PlayStation Gold headset arrives this month
- ‘Super Meat Boy Forever’ hands-on preview
- SimpliSafe reinvents its home security system to make it smarter, more effective
- Apple redesigns App Store web interface to be more in line with iOS