Premium roadwear company Rapha has designed the perfect cycle gear for the urban cyclist, or anyone who prefers to ride the city in non-spandex materials. The classic, dark, straight-leg jeans are made from a nylon-denim blend yarn that is durable and has just enough stretch for cycling use. The fabric is water-repellent, stain-resistant, and even quick-drying for those times when you get stuck in the rain.
Tailored specifically for cylists, the jeans have a high-backed waist and lower cut front, as well as offset seams and belt loops to prevent dreaded chafing. The company didn’t forget safety factors, adding a special reflective motif on the inside of the right leg (with leg-rolling in mind) with a highly visible pink binding and a white contrast belt loop on the rear of the waistband. The jeans will be available from Rapha sometime this month.
- How Razer forged the Blade 15, the slim gaming laptop nobody else could build
- Photo FOMO: Recharge and stash lenses with this smartphone photo bag
- Design visionary aims to squeeze $300K tiny homes into Silicon Valley backyards
- TourBox is a one-handed Photoshop console designed to swiftly edit photos
- Nerf product designer has his sights set on upcoming ‘Overwatch’ collaboration