Premium roadwear company Rapha has designed the perfect cycle gear for the urban cyclist, or anyone who prefers to ride the city in non-spandex materials. The classic, dark, straight-leg jeans are made from a nylon-denim blend yarn that is durable and has just enough stretch for cycling use. The fabric is water-repellent, stain-resistant, and even quick-drying for those times when you get stuck in the rain.
Tailored specifically for cylists, the jeans have a high-backed waist and lower cut front, as well as offset seams and belt loops to prevent dreaded chafing. The company didn’t forget safety factors, adding a special reflective motif on the inside of the right leg (with leg-rolling in mind) with a highly visible pink binding and a white contrast belt loop on the rear of the waistband. The jeans will be available from Rapha sometime this month.
- Your future pair of Levi’s could be made by lasers
- Designed by photographers, these Mountainsmith bags are made for adventure
- A new comfort-focused PlayStation Gold headset arrives this month
- Subaru has some wild designs planned, and we spoke to the mind behind them
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 3 vs Microsoft Surface Book 2 13