The Ritz-Carlton will be opening a new hotel in Toronto on Wednesday the 16th, but the opening ceremony will be unlike any that the company has put on before. In keeping with the rise of social media, The Ritz-Carlton has decided to embrace the trend wholeheartedly and live-stream the opening ceremony on Wednesday. The broadcast will be shown on Facebook as well as on a dedicated Livestream channel. This step into the world of social media is a first for luxury hotels worldwide, and we’re sure many other businesses will follow suit. Fans of the hotel chain can watch the broadcast here starting at 11:30 am EST on Wednesday.
- Domio aims to dethrone Airbnb with new group travel accommodations
- Hilton doubles down on construction trends with a San Francisco hotel
- In ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Singapore’s tech and opulence get starring roles
- Here are the 20 best travel apps for vacations and trips
- These 10 amazing bus conversions put a new spin on mobile living