The Ritz-Carlton will be opening a new hotel in Toronto on Wednesday the 16th, but the opening ceremony will be unlike any that the company has put on before. In keeping with the rise of social media, The Ritz-Carlton has decided to embrace the trend wholeheartedly and live-stream the opening ceremony on Wednesday. The broadcast will be shown on Facebook as well as on a dedicated Livestream channel. This step into the world of social media is a first for luxury hotels worldwide, and we’re sure many other businesses will follow suit. Fans of the hotel chain can watch the broadcast here starting at 11:30 am EST on Wednesday.
- This ‘Game of Thrones’ ice hotel is in Finland, not Westeros
- With $40 million, you could book a trip to a luxury hotel on the ISS
- Airbnb for Everyone offers a whole slew of new tiers and perks for guests
- The 20 best travel apps for vacations and trips
- Get seasick? Then this floating hotel room ‘pod’ is definitely not for you