Dutch design practice UNstudio has unveiled plans for the Scotts Tower, a residential highrise that will be located in Singapore’s shopping district near the district’s parkland. The grand tower will comfortably house 231 residents and offer sweeping vistas of Singapore City.
The modern tower is set to feature both apartments and luxurious penthouses and the designers are seeking to recreate the feeling of both a suburban neighborhood home and city life in one structural experience. There will be a community sky terrace, as well as four subdivisions of gardens along the 31-strory structure. Each zone in the Scotts Tower features a unique look and design in order to mimic the feeling one would get in a naturally diverse urban environment. Scotts Tower will also offer a host of recreation facilities for its residents including a 50 meter lap pool, children and wellness pools, sunning deck, as well as barbeque and meeting pavilions.
- This high-tech skyscraper will be covered in vegetation
- Imagine yourself doing the backstroke in one of the 10 largest pools in the world
- Before ‘plantscrapers’ can grow food in the city, they’ll need to grow money
- The top 10 coolest corporate headquarters in the world, ranked
- ‘Civilization VI: Rise & Fall’ review