San-Diego-based designer Jamie Huffman is the owner and creator of Surface, a modern design studio that focuses on context-based furniture design. His stunning creations feature clean design that is at once simple and luxurious. Huffman often incorporates beautiful woods and sleek metal pieces into his designs. His stylish easy chairs (above) or wood coffee table (below) would serve as great statement pieces in any upscale office or modern home. While the pieces can be revamped to fit your space, Surface also believes in creating work based on the client’s specific context and surroundings.
Surface puts an emphasis on quality craftsmanship and design, and the studio has roots in architecture that show in the furniture they create. Check out Surface for more examples of his work.
- These Black Friday furniture deals offer up to 80 percent off
- These 10 amazing bus conversions put a new spin on mobile living
- Microsoft could debut transparent Surface Dial sequel at October event
- From electron microscopes to X-rays, high-tech tools expose low-tech art forgery
- The best movies on Netflix right now (November 2018)