If keeping your knives in a drawer or in a standard knife block is just not what you had in mind for your kitchen, feast your eyes on this beauty of a knife block, by SIDD Woodworking and Design. The Tilt Knife Block ($60) displays and safely holds your finest steak knives in an elegant piece of modern woodwork. The handcrafted piece is made from a single block of solid walnut, with a Canadian Maple inlay to keep knives in place and add to the design. All the woods are sustainable and each piece is handcrafted one by one. The Tilt Knife Block is finished with natural beeswax and orange oil for a protective coating that brings out the colors and grain of the hardwoods. We can’t imagine this looking bad on anyone’s kitchen counter.
- This Japanese-style bench is easy to build and supports butts of all sizes
- Escape in style with the best ultra-light travel trailers of 2018
- Upcoming VR game ‘Beat Saber’ is basically Guitar Hero with lightsabers
- Sling your suds in style with this DIY beer caddy made from a pallet
- Forget clamps. You can make this stylish box table with some glue and tape