If you like to follow the world of men’s fashion, lifestyle and culture, you might have already heard of Valet. The Web-based men’s magazine is a definitive guide to all things style and culture, from the newest designer collaborations to the best high-end shaving products. The company has just released a free app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, and we’re liking the look of things. Users will see all the same features in the app that they would on Valet’s site, and leaving comments and sharing via social media is designed to be simple and fast. In “The Mix” users can horizontally scroll through the latest stories, “The Handbook” features over 100 relevant how-to guides. Features available only on the new app include a listing of Valet-approved shops in your area, a personal note-keeping section for your clothing measurements or your significant other’s sizes, and a video hub. The interface is just as clean and simple as Valet itself. Any self-respecting man with an iPad should probably download this app. It’s free, after all.
- Bring out your inner Michelangelo with the best drawing apps for the iPad Pro
- This trailer-towing robot is like a Roomba on steroids
- Tired of Netflix? Here’s where to find free, legal movies online
- The 13 best calendar apps for Android and iOS help you organize a chaotic day
- Learn to use your tablet like an ace with these eight iPad Pro tips and tricks