We’re just over a week away from the launch of the Google Pixel 4, and despite seemingly knowing everything there is to know about Google’s new phones, every day seems to bring a new rumor to explore. The latest whispers about the Google Pixel 4 don’t concern the phone’s new Motion Sense feature, upgraded Google Assistant, or additional camera lens — instead, it’s about the pricing bands. Unfortunately for Pixel fans, we could be in for some price increases.
The news comes from reliable and noted leakster Evan Blass, who shared the expected prices for each of the
Taken at the current exchange rate, it initially seems as if the U.S. prices for the phones will drop. At current exchange rates, the price for the Canadian
- 64GB Google Pixel 4: $850
- 128GB Google Pixel 4: $970
- 64GB Google Pixel 4 XL: $970
- 128GB Google Pixel 4 XL: $1,100
Please note that these numbers are purely speculative, and not based on any information except for the rumored Canadian prices.
While these jumps may seem large, they’re somewhat within the usual scope for price increases where flagship phones are concerned. However, there will always be great deals to be found once the
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for April 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. Google Pixel 4 XL: Which big phone wins?
- Amazon cuts prices of Google Pixel smartphones, up to $365 off
- Best smartphone deals for April 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- How to download Android 10