Samsung created a special page for the event where a livestream feed will appear during the launch event. It should start promptly at 11 a.m. EST, which is 4 p.m. in London and 8 a.m. PST for everyone on the west coast. We’ll also tweet news from the event (info below!).
- Hands on: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Galaxy Note 5 hands on
- Get ready to Gear up: Samsung will reveals its next smartwatch Sept. 3
HOW TO WATCH AND FOLLOW
- Time: 11 a.m. ET, 8 a.m. PT today
- Samsung’s Live Stream
- Hashtag #dtgalaxy and @DigitalTrends for live updates
- Our live crew: @MalarieGokey (NYC), @AndyBoxall (London), and @RobNazarian (NYC)
We expect to see a few devices at the Unpacked event, including the long-awaited Galaxy Note 5 and the surprising new Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Based on the rumors, both phones appear to be extremely powerful and high-spec, with Exynos processors, 4GB RAM, 5.7-inch Quad HD screens, and sharper cameras. The two phones will likely sport a design language that’s similar to the gorgeous Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge that Samsung released at Mobile World Congress in March.
Some rumors hint at a possible tablet launch, too, though we haven’t heard much on that front. Some even posit that Samsung’s highly anticipated round Gear A smartwatch could debut at the event. Only time will tell, but Samsung could always pack a few huge surprises into its event, so stay tuned to Digital Trends for all the news.
OUR TWEETCHAT ROOM
- Best cheap Samsung Galaxy deals for April 2021
- The best Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 cases and covers
- Best cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab deals for April 2021
- How to use Samsung Pay
- Samsung Galaxy A72 vs. Galaxy A71 5G: Is newer better?