Cords are annoying and so is charging your phone all the time. Mophie solves both those problems in one shot with the Charge Force case line for the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, and S7 Edge These cases boast internal batteries that juice your phone up on the go, but they also charge wirelessly, so you never have to fumble around with a cord again.
Mophie made a range of accessories to go with the case, so you can top up your phone’s battery no matter where you are, whether it’s your car, apartment, or office. Mophie has a desk mount, a wireless charging base, and an easy-to-use car mount to go along with its wireless charging case. You simply pop the case on your phone, and attach it magnetically to any of the Charge Force accessories. The case uses Qi wireless charging technology, so you can use other Qi-enabled accessories, too.
The only downside to the cool wireless charging case and its accessories is the price tag. You’ll pay $100 for the case and the accessories are sold separately for $60 and up. Of course, that’s about the same price you’d pay for any other Mophie case, sans wireless charging. We put the entire Charge Force lineup to the test to see if they’re worth your hard-earned money.
In this video, Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the new wireless Mophie case and its accessories. You’ll find out how easy the Charge Force system is to use and more. If you’re interested in Mophie’s latest and greatest offerings, you can get them from BestBuy, Apple, or Mophie.
- As interesting as the Plux charging pad sounds, it hasn’t been Qi certified yet
- The 18 most stylish iPhone docks and charging stands for your device
- Share the power and juice up your phones with the best USB charging hubs
- Bright idea: Keep your gadgets juiced up with these stellar solar chargers
- New wireless charging tech juices your phone from across the room using lasers