Mophie made a range of accessories to go with the case, so you can top up your phone’s battery no matter where you are, whether it’s your car, apartment, or office. Mophie has a desk mount, a wireless charging base, and an easy-to-use car mount to go along with its wireless charging case. You simply pop the case on your phone, and attach it magnetically to any of the Charge Force accessories. The case uses Qi wireless charging technology, so you can use other Qi-enabled accessories, too.
The only downside to the cool wireless charging case and its accessories is the price tag. You’ll pay $100 for the case and the accessories are sold separately for $60 and up. Of course, that’s about the same price you’d pay for any other Mophie case, sans wireless charging. We put the entire Charge Force lineup to the test to see if they’re worth your hard-earned money.
In this video, Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the new wireless Mophie case and its accessories. You’ll find out how easy the Charge Force system is to use and more. If you’re interested in Mophie’s latest and greatest offerings, you can get them from BestBuy, Apple, or Mophie.
- Charge your phone with the RavPower wireless charging pad, now only $20
- Amazon Black Friday deal: Mophie wireless charging pad is only $23 today
- Has Apple’s AirPower charging mat finally entered production?
- Charging via USB-C for laptops: Here’s what you need to know
- Here’s everything we know about Apple’s AirPower wireless charging mat