The iPhone 7 is here, and while Apple isn’t the first to remove the headphone jack from a smartphone, it’s certainly causing a frenzy for accessory companies. Not only are new screen protectors and cases vying for your attention, but so are Bluetooth earbuds and 3.5mm headphone converters for the connector. Moshi has announced quite the lineup, including two wired Bluetooth headphones.
The accessories manufacturer has nine cases and three screen protectors to keep the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus safe and stylish.
Moshi iPhone 7/7 Plus cases
Most of Moshi’s cases for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are simply new additions to existing lineups. You can head over to Moshi’s website for more information about all of their iPhone 7 accessories.
- Armour metal case: Moshi says this case features military-grade drop protection and a brushed aluminum finish. It comes in black, grey, gold, and rose gold, and will be available in September. The iPhone 7 variant costs $40, while the Plus costs $45.
- iGlaze hard-shell case: Moshi’s iGlaze series is all about minimizing the bulk of a case, and the company says the slim hard-shell case offers shock absorption and scratch resistance. It will be available this month, and costs $30 for the iPhone 7, and $35 for the 7 Plus.
- Overture wallet case: Don’t want to carry a wallet and an iPhone 7 around? That’s what the Overture wants to solve in case you’re low on pockets. It features a water-resistant “leatherette exterior,” and will be available later this month for $45 (iPhone 7) and $50 (7 Plus).
- Napa leatherette case: If you want a leather-textured case that’s not a wallet, the Napa is for you. Moshi says it uses vegan leather, and there’s an aluminum band that runs on the lower back of the device. The Napa also features military-grade drop protection. It costs $45 for the iPhone 7, and $50 for the 7 Plus, and it will be available in September.
- XT Clear transparent hard-shell case: This case is one of Moshi’s thinnest offerings at less than 1mm. It features “stealth scratch protection,” but don’t expect it to save your device from a drop. It costs $30 for the 7, $35 for the 7 Plus; it will also be available in September.
- iPhone Plus microfiber pouch: As the name suggests, this one is a microfiber pouch for your iPhone to protect it from dust, smears and fingerprints. It’s not limited to the new variants, as they all have similar sizes. It costs $23 and will be available in September.
- Kameleon kickstand case: This case doesn’t just offer military-grade drop protection — it also has a kickstand that’s made of “high-grade aluminum. You’ll have to cough up $50 for the 7, and $55 to wrap it around your 7 Plus. It will be available in October.
- Luxe metal bumper case: If you don’t want to hide the gorgeous high-gloss finish of your jet black iPhone 7, you’ll want to grab the Luxe bumper. It also offers military-grade drop protection, thanks to an “aircraft-grade aluminum” frame. It has the same $50 and $55 pricing as the Kameleon, and will be available in November.
- SenseCover folio case: Also coming in November, the SenseCover uses Moshi’s “proprietary SensArray pads to answer calls, check the time, and swipe off alarms without opening the cover.” It costs $45 for the 7, and $50 for the 7 Plus.
Need some Bluetooth-connected earbuds to pair with your new iPhone 7? Moshi’s first venture into Bluetooth headphones are the Mythro Air and the Vortex Air. These two wired earbuds support Bluetooth 4.1 with a 30 foot range, feature ambient noise isolation, and have an 8-hour battery life.
The Mythro Air comes in gray, silver, and red and distinguishes itself from the Vortex Air with its aluminum housing. It features a DR8 neodymium driver. The Vortex Air has a steel housing, and uses a HR8 neodymium driver. They both will pair with an app from Moshi that tracks the battery life and offers an equalizer.
Prices haven’t been announced yet, but the in-ear earbuds will be available in October. You can read more about them here.
Moshi’s also offering three new screen protectors to keep the front of the iPhone 7 covered. The IonGlass is a curved, strengthened edge-to-edge screen protector made of glass. There’s also a “microbevel” around the home button. It retails for $40 for the iPhone 7, and $45 for the 7 Plus.
There’s also the $35/$40 AirFoil Glass, a 0.3mm glass protector that uses adhesive to get rid of air bubbles quickly, and the iVisor AG, a matte, plastic protector guaranteed to offer a bubble-free experience. The latter costs $25 for the iPhone 7 and $30 for the 7 Plus.
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- The 20 best iPhone 7 Plus cases to protect your Apple phone
- Waterproof iPhone 7 cases let you surf, swim, or splash without fear
- Keep your hands on the wheel with the 7 best iPhone 7 car mounts
- Big-screen Nokia 7 Plus featuring Android One announced at Mobile World Congress