RIM unveiled three new BlackBerry touchscreen phones today, including the Torch 9810, Torch 9850/9860 and Bold 9900/9930. The Torch 9810 improves upon the first Torch which was released last year. It retains the vertical sliding keyboard but adds a high-resolution screen, 5-megapixel camera, and HD video recording. The Torch 9850/9860 is RIM’s first full-touchscreen phone. It features a 3.7-inch screen, Liquid Graphics technology and a 1.2GHz processor. Finally the new Bold 9900/9930 falls right in with the designs of past Bolds with a stainless steel frame and full QWERTY keyboard.
For more on RIM’s announcement check out RIM debuts 3 new BlackBerry touch phones to compete with the iPhone.
- Upcoming BlackBerry Uni will feature touchscreen and retractable keyboard
- Apple’s latest touchscreen keyboard patent suggests a squishy, keyless future
- Vital Moto Mod and Livermorium Keyboard Moto Mod hands-on review
- BlackBerry capitalizes on 2017’s surprising success with new Bronze Edition KeyOne
- Key settings you need to change on your brand-new Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus