RIM unveiled three new BlackBerry touchscreen phones today, including the Torch 9810, Torch 9850/9860 and Bold 9900/9930. The Torch 9810 improves upon the first Torch which was released last year. It retains the vertical sliding keyboard but adds a high-resolution screen, 5-megapixel camera, and HD video recording. The Torch 9850/9860 is RIM’s first full-touchscreen phone. It features a 3.7-inch screen, Liquid Graphics technology and a 1.2GHz processor. Finally the new Bold 9900/9930 falls right in with the designs of past Bolds with a stainless steel frame and full QWERTY keyboard.
For more on RIM’s announcement check out RIM debuts 3 new BlackBerry touch phones to compete with the iPhone.
- Wrap it or bend it. TCL’s foldable concept phones can put a screen in any format
- The best Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- Dell’s new XPS 13 moves the webcam back up top, right where it belongs
- Lenovo patent hints at a future tablet with a folding screen
- Sony’s super-tall Xperia 1 is the first smartphone with a 4K OLED display