Earlier today, we posted a recap of the Windows Phone “Mango” unveiling Microsoft held in New York City this morning. We included a few pictures of the event earlier, but this gallery shows the party area Microsoft set up for journalists (complete with tiny burgers and other snacks), some of the slides Microsoft showed off in its presentation, and some images from the live demo representatives gave for each set of features. The new features were mostly centered around the People Hub, Messaging Hub, and the many ways Microsoft is integrating apps into the standard UI of Mango and Bing. Please forgive the poor focus and lighting.
- Dell’s 75-inch monitor is a Surface Hub competitor built for the classroom
- Which apps are listening in through your mic? Windows 10 will now let you know
- Gourmia heads to CES with a new smart air fryer, multicooker, and coffee maker
- Microsoft’s latest patent paves the way for Andromeda dual-screen mobile device
- Samsung is enhancing its Family Hub Fridge and washing machine