Earlier today, we posted a recap of the Windows Phone “Mango” unveiling Microsoft held in New York City this morning. We included a few pictures of the event earlier, but this gallery shows the party area Microsoft set up for journalists (complete with tiny burgers and other snacks), some of the slides Microsoft showed off in its presentation, and some images from the live demo representatives gave for each set of features. The new features were mostly centered around the People Hub, Messaging Hub, and the many ways Microsoft is integrating apps into the standard UI of Mango and Bing. Please forgive the poor focus and lighting.
- How to use Windows Timeline
- Fibaro lets you control Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant with a big red button
- From Belkin to iOttie, these are the best wireless chargers at CES 2018
- GE’s new Kitchen Hub plants a smart screen above your range
- XYZprinting’s da Vinci Nano is a cute plug-and-play 3D printer for the masses