Earlier today, we posted a recap of the Windows Phone “Mango” unveiling Microsoft held in New York City this morning. We included a few pictures of the event earlier, but this gallery shows the party area Microsoft set up for journalists (complete with tiny burgers and other snacks), some of the slides Microsoft showed off in its presentation, and some images from the live demo representatives gave for each set of features. The new features were mostly centered around the People Hub, Messaging Hub, and the many ways Microsoft is integrating apps into the standard UI of Mango and Bing. Please forgive the poor focus and lighting.
- The Nothing Phone 2 is real, and it’s coming to the U.S. this year
- The best protective iPhone cases in 2023: the 25 best ones
- The best iPhone car mounts in 2023: top 10 best ones you can buy
- Trading in your iPhone with Apple? You’ll get less than yesterday
- This Apple leaker just revealed tons of changes for iOS 17 and iPhone 15