Earlier today, we posted a recap of the Windows Phone “Mango” unveiling Microsoft held in New York City this morning. We included a few pictures of the event earlier, but this gallery shows the party area Microsoft set up for journalists (complete with tiny burgers and other snacks), some of the slides Microsoft showed off in its presentation, and some images from the live demo representatives gave for each set of features. The new features were mostly centered around the People Hub, Messaging Hub, and the many ways Microsoft is integrating apps into the standard UI of Mango and Bing. Please forgive the poor focus and lighting.
- I bought an iPhone 13 right before the iPhone 14 comes out, and you should too
- Apple’s iPhone 14 range could launch earlier than usual this year
- The best budget camera phones for 2022
- The Nothing Phone 1 is what the OnePlus 10T could have been
- Don’t need a flagship? Get this Motorola Android phone for $150