There were a lot of things to like about the trailer for Jurassic World, director Colin Trevorrow’s upcoming return to the Jurassic Park franchise, but the sequence that generated the most buzz was certainly the final moment featuring Chris Pratt’s character riding a motorcycle amid a pack of velociraptors.
That juxtaposition of the Guardians of the Galaxy star and the deadly dinosaurs is revisited in a new image posted to Twitter by Trevorrow, which the director delivered to fans as a holiday gift of sorts.
Happy Holidays from the editing room. Do not try this at home. pic.twitter.com/cL755EHExw
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) December 17, 2014
“Happy Holidays from the editing room. Do not try this at home.” reads Trevorrow’s caption for the image.
Set 22 years after the events of Steven Spielberg’s franchise-starting 1993 film Jurassic Park, Jurassic World explores what happens when tourists get bored with the menagerie at Jurassic Park and the park’s team of scientists decide to create a new attraction. When their new dinosaur inevitably creates trouble for the park, it’s up to Pratt (and possibly his team of raptor hunting pals) to save the day.
Along with Pratt, Jurassic World stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D’Onofrio, BD Wong, Judy Greer, Lauren Lapkus (Blended), and Andy Buckley. The film opens June 12, 2015.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- Grab your fedora: Here’s everything we know about ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- From ‘Annihilation’ to ‘Super Troopers 2’: The most anticipated movies of 2018
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’