Still, one year after that polarizing final episode, Lost still manages to draw a crowd. Case in point: last weekend’s “Totally Lost: One Year Later” panel at Comic-Con in San Diego.
Not only did the panel attract a full house of fans, it also played host to series executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cruse, who made a surprise appearance dressed in a Dharma Initiative jumpsuit (and Boba Fett helmet) and Star Wars Stormtrooper costume, respectively.
And they brought along something that every Lost fan will probably want to check out, too.
Describing it as an unaired scene from the Season One finale (which it definitely isn’t, but you’ll understand why when you watch it), Lindelof and Cuse premiered this previously unseen clip during the panel, and one thing’s for sure: it answers at least one big question on fans’ minds since the end credits rolled for Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke and the rest of Oceanic Flight 815.
Which question? Check it out and see for yourself:
Okay, so we weren’t exactly dying to know that, either — but someone out there was, we assure you.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of ‘The X-Files’ with the show’s 10 best episodes
- The best Netflix Original series
- ‘Westworld’ season 3: Everything we know so far
- ‘The Walking Dead’ might bring back Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan