Words can’t adequately describe the enormity of what’s been wrought here, even though the entire thing is about words and nothing more. YouTube user suckerpinch decided to break the brain of the collective Internet by assembling a supercut video that alphabetizes every single word uttered in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
Sit back and ponder exactly what must have been involved in compiling this thing. Preferably before you hit play, since you’ll collapse into a drooling, twitching mess by the time you reach the 10-minute mark in this 43-minute monstrosity.
Nicely done, Suckerpinch.
- How to factory reset an iPhone
- What can’t it do? The top Echo tips and tricks to use around the house
- 10 common Google Pixel problems and how to deal with them
- Eat your heart out, ‘Avatar’ fans: MIT just figured out how to make plants glow
- Text away: 20 free texting games you can play with your friends