Words can’t adequately describe the enormity of what’s been wrought here, even though the entire thing is about words and nothing more. YouTube user suckerpinch decided to break the brain of the collective Internet by assembling a supercut video that alphabetizes every single word uttered in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
Sit back and ponder exactly what must have been involved in compiling this thing. Preferably before you hit play, since you’ll collapse into a drooling, twitching mess by the time you reach the 10-minute mark in this 43-minute monstrosity.
Nicely done, Suckerpinch.
- Everything we know about the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake
- All of the upcoming Star Wars movies and shows
- The best Star Wars movies, ranked from worst to best
- Dominate the galaxy with our Star Wars: Battlefront II multiplayer guide
- Andor: What we know about Star Wars’ Rogue One prequel series