Words can’t adequately describe the enormity of what’s been wrought here, even though the entire thing is about words and nothing more. YouTube user suckerpinch decided to break the brain of the collective Internet by assembling a supercut video that alphabetizes every single word uttered in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
Sit back and ponder exactly what must have been involved in compiling this thing. Preferably before you hit play, since you’ll collapse into a drooling, twitching mess by the time you reach the 10-minute mark in this 43-minute monstrosity.
Nicely done, Suckerpinch.
- First-gen vs. second-gen Echo Plus: What’s the difference?
- ‘Minimal Turing Test’ asks humans to prove they’re human with only one word
- A.I. can do almost anything now, but here are 6 things machines still suck at
- Spotify Wrapped reveals rad facts about your musical tastes and habits
- Warm up or cool down with the press of a button on the wrist-worn Embr