The trailer for Jurassic World premieres later this week, but Universal Pictures has given fans a sneak peek at the film with a 20-second teaser that offers the first official footage from the film. And yes, it has dinosaurs — lots of ’em.
The full trailer debuts on television this Thursday during one of the Thanksgiving Day football broadcasts, but the new teaser provides a nice taste of what’s to come with shots of the park’s iconic gates, stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, and a herd of dinosaurs running alongside a bubble-shaped tour vehicle. The scenes flash by quickly, though, so it really is just a quick tease.
Set 22 years after the events of the original, 1993 film Jurassic Park, the new movie reportedly explores what could happen when the world’s most amazing park finds itself in need of something new (and presumably deadly) to boost attendance.
Jurassic World hits theaters June 12, 2015, and along with Pratt and Howard, the film also stars Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Nick Robinson, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D’Onofrio, Judy Greer, Lauren Lapkus, and Andy Buckley.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- ‘Jurassic World’ director Colin Trevorrow will return to helm ‘Jurassic World 3’
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Deadpool 2,’ ‘Hotel Artemis,’ and more
- Everything we know about Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ movie