J. J. Abrams has shared an update on the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative contest to win a chance to be in Star Wars: Episode VII. With one week left in the contest, they have added the additional prize of a private screening for you and 20 friends and family before the film’s theatrical release.
Fans need only make a minimum donation of $10 to be eligible for the walk-on role and the private screening. Higher donations will unlock tiered rewards such as concept art, signed scripts, and a lightsaber hilt. Force for Chance is a joint initiative between Abrams’ Bad Robot production company and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), dedicated to funding innovative solutions to challenges facing children around the world.
You have until midnight this Friday, July 25 to donate here and enter to win.
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- New Star Wars movies will not premiere on Disney’s upcoming streaming service
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online
- Carbonite fridges, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor
- Enter our giveaway to get a free, limited-edition Star Wars-inspired parka