J. J. Abrams has shared an update on the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative contest to win a chance to be in Star Wars: Episode VII. With one week left in the contest, they have added the additional prize of a private screening for you and 20 friends and family before the film’s theatrical release.
Fans need only make a minimum donation of $10 to be eligible for the walk-on role and the private screening. Higher donations will unlock tiered rewards such as concept art, signed scripts, and a lightsaber hilt. Force for Chance is a joint initiative between Abrams’ Bad Robot production company and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), dedicated to funding innovative solutions to challenges facing children around the world.
You have until midnight this Friday, July 25 to donate here and enter to win.
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ so far
- ‘Beat Saber’ becomes highest-rated Steam game on Star Wars Day
- Disney will launch a new series, ‘Star Wars: Resistance,’ later this year
- Corey Calliet on training celebs, revenge bodies, and benching 515 pounds
- Carbonite fridges, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor