J. J. Abrams has shared an update on the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative contest to win a chance to be in Star Wars: Episode VII. With one week left in the contest, they have added the additional prize of a private screening for you and 20 friends and family before the film’s theatrical release.
Fans need only make a minimum donation of $10 to be eligible for the walk-on role and the private screening. Higher donations will unlock tiered rewards such as concept art, signed scripts, and a lightsaber hilt. Force for Chance is a joint initiative between Abrams’ Bad Robot production company and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), dedicated to funding innovative solutions to challenges facing children around the world.
You have until midnight this Friday, July 25 to donate here and enter to win.
- The Rise of Skywalker is the next Star Wars movie, watch the first teaser here
- Star Wars: Episode IX — The Rise of Skywalker: Everything we know so far
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- Topher Grace has condensed the entire Star Wars series into one 5-minute trailer
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online, so the Force will always be with you