While UE Pro has many different styles of monitors, starting at $400 up, the monitors shown above are the company’s Reference monitors. Designed in collaboration with Capital Studios, these specially crafted in-ears are designed for professional grade mixing, mastering, and monitoring for musicians and audio professionals. The price tag? A cool $1,000.
For that kingly sum, listeners will be introduced to some of the most breathtakingly accurate sound ever created in an earphone. Using a specially-tuned array of three balanced armatures, the Reference in-ears are specifically crafted to create “linear” sound, revealing precisely what’s in the music your playing, and nothing else. The result is crystal clear highs, a granular, texturized midrange, and rich bass that reaches all the way down to 5Hz, combining for unparalleled power and balance.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds first look: Are they ear candy or ear worm?
- Shure SE215 Wireless in-ear headphones review
- You can get V-Moda’s excellent wireless over-ear headphones for just $100
- HP’s Omen Mindframe headset keeps your ears chill, but might leave you lukewarm
- Ultimate Ears’ new site lets you design and order a custom Bluetooth speaker