While UE Pro has many different styles of monitors, starting at $400 up, the monitors shown above are the company’s Reference monitors. Designed in collaboration with Capital Studios, these specially crafted in-ears are designed for professional grade mixing, mastering, and monitoring for musicians and audio professionals. The price tag? A cool $1,000.
For that kingly sum, listeners will be introduced to some of the most breathtakingly accurate sound ever created in an earphone. Using a specially-tuned array of three balanced armatures, the Reference in-ears are specifically crafted to create “linear” sound, revealing precisely what’s in the music your playing, and nothing else. The result is crystal clear highs, a granular, texturized midrange, and rich bass that reaches all the way down to 5Hz, combining for unparalleled power and balance.
- The best TV shows on Amazon Prime Video right now
- Apple ‘Unleashed’ event: New MacBook Pros, M1 Pro/Max, AirPods 3, and more
- Best speakers of 2021: Great speakers for every use and budget
- The 73 best shows on HBO Max right now
- Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds go after Sony’s wireless hi-res crown