While UE Pro has many different styles of monitors, starting at $400 up, the monitors shown above are the company’s Reference monitors. Designed in collaboration with Capital Studios, these specially crafted in-ears are designed for professional grade mixing, mastering, and monitoring for musicians and audio professionals. The price tag? A cool $1,000.
For that kingly sum, listeners will be introduced to some of the most breathtakingly accurate sound ever created in an earphone. Using a specially-tuned array of three balanced armatures, the Reference in-ears are specifically crafted to create “linear” sound, revealing precisely what’s in the music your playing, and nothing else. The result is crystal clear highs, a granular, texturized midrange, and rich bass that reaches all the way down to 5Hz, combining for unparalleled power and balance.
- These in-ear headphones are apparently comfortable enough to sleep in
- Astell & Kern, Beyerdynamic partner on gorgeous over-ear headphones
- Internet of cows? Smart ear tag takes cattle tracking into the future
- ‘Star Is Born’ ear doctor tells us how to avoid Jackson Maine’s hearing issues
- MIT’s new laser audio system can deliver secret messages directly to your ears