The Japanese have a knack for making super small, super cute and surprisingly efficient tech things. The Superheadz Clap Camera is no different. Just check out the photos above to see surprisingly small this camera and memory card holder actually is.
The Clap is about as big as a regular USB flash drive, which it happens to contain. The camera is also a memory card reader for microSD cards. It’s capable of shooting two megapixel photos and 720 by 480 movies. Claps come in a number of colors like blue, orange and black.
You may not be able to tell from the images above but there is not a viewfinder on the Clap camera. However, it’s very simple to use. Turn it on, press the shutter button and bam you’re filming or taking photos.
Or as their website says, “Take a photo like you applause for being touched from the beauty of the sceneries”.
- Win a stay in a tiny house designed by tiny comedian Kevin Hart
- Sony fits a 720mm lens inside tiny 4K-enabled Cyber-Shot HX99 and HX95
- A school district subsidizes a tiny home community for teachers
- Tiny apartment has a kitchen in a bathroom. Or is the bathroom in the kitchen?
- This tiny house produced in the Alps opens up to the skies