We liked the easily accessible compartments on either side that are designed to store memory cards, camera batteries, and accessories. The main compartment is customize-able with dividers to manage your lenses and larger accessories. There’s a concealed flap that can be pulled out which will secure the foot of a tripod.That means only one strap is needed to mount a tripod to the outside.
At $195, the Booq Slimpack is a premium camera bag, and it’s very well thought-out. It offers sufficient protection for your expensive camera equipment, and it’s very practical without being overly complicated.
- The best camera bags for every budget
- The best budget-friendly GoPro alternatives that won’t leave you broke
- Here are the 7 best camera straps for every type of photographer
- 8 oddball accessories to bring your iPhone or Android photos to the next level
- Today’s best Amazon Cyber Week Deals: Beats, Bose, and more