The Booq Slimpack is a hybrid camera and computer bag that will hold a DSLR camera, a few lenses, a 12″ MacBook, and accessories at the same time. It’s geared toward travel where you only need to bring essential equipment, and it’s extremely practical without being too complicated. The Slimpack definitely has a premium look to it, and when everything’s zipped up it has a streamlined profile. It uses a combination of recycled fabric and ballistic nylon that offers weatherproof protection, and there’s an included outer waterproof covering if needed.
We liked the easily accessible compartments on either side that are designed to store memory cards, camera batteries, and accessories. The main compartment is customize-able with dividers to manage your lenses and larger accessories. There’s a concealed flap that can be pulled out which will secure the foot of a tripod.That means only one strap is needed to mount a tripod to the outside.
At $195, the Booq Slimpack is a premium camera bag, and it’s very well thought-out. It offers sufficient protection for your expensive camera equipment, and it’s very practical without being overly complicated.
- Here are the 7 best camera straps for every type of photographer
- Got a new camera? Make the most of it with this camera guide for beginners
- Amazon Cloud Cam is the key to its unattended home delivery program
- The best camera bags for every budget
- From simple to sophisticated, these are the best instant cameras money can buy