Olympus is giving a touch of luxury to its OM-D E-M10 Mark II. The Limited Edition Kit puts soft leather finishes on the compact Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera, elevating it from entry level to something special.
The upgrade is purely cosmetic — all the internal guts remain the same as the standard E-M10 II. The 16-megapixel camera has five-axis image stabilization, and borrows features, like Focus Bracketing, from its higher-end siblings, like the OM-D E-M5 Mark II.
The grip, however, is now covered in synthetic brown leather. A genuine leather strap matches the grip. The kit includes a M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ lens, but it comes with a metal lens cap that tells the world your camera is unique (if you care about that stuff). Olympus, however, says the leatherette on the grip isn’t just about looks; it provides a firmer grip.
- 10 digital camera deals for everyone from adventurers to aspiring professionals
- Fujifilm retro-inspired X-A5 gets faster autofocus, 4K bursts
- The best Galaxy S8 cases and covers to protect your device
- Don’t live on the edge, get one of the best Galaxy S7 Edge cases
- Here are all the devices compatible with Apple’s HomeKit