Your inbox can be a pretty bleak place. Between the spam, the chain letters from Uncle Carl, and LinkedIn’s steady stream of harassment, you probably don’t even want to crack it open in the morning.
We’re trying to make it a little brighter with our new newsletter, The Brief.
The Digital Trends newsletter has always been carefully curated and individually tailored to offer more of the stories you dig, but now it looks a whole lot prettier. Think big pictures. A better design. Daily deals on gadgets we love.
Think less fluff, more of the stories you’ll stay in bed five more minutes to read and show up to work late for.
If you’re not already subscribed, sign up today! Or you’re missing out.
- Learn something new, from coding to marketing, with these free online courses
- Tricks of the trade: How to get free stuff on Amazon
- Fossil made a smartwatch in 2004, and it’s part of a new brand retrospective
- Don’t get burned! How to back crowdfunding projects the smart way
- ‘The Batman’ might begin filming in the fall — minus Ben Affleck, report says