This Sunday is Mother’s Day and Twitter wants everyone to remember: It’s the one day out of the year specifically dedicated to the person who brought you into this world. In fact, Twitter released a short PSA to all of you out there intending to celebrate this special occasion. Get offline and stay offline, Twitter will still be there Monday, OK?
It’s a sweet, if surprising, effort on Twitter’s part to remind us that sometimes there are things more important than tweeting. And if you’re truly in trouble and forgot about Sunday, there’s still a little time left, so reference our Mother’s Day gift guide.
Check out Twitter’s Mother’s Day PSA below.
- Twitter’s #BrandBowl puts Super Bowl ads in their own game
- Twitter’s new share tools mean enjoying tweets at any time
- Twitter needs fixing, so it’s funding research into social media ‘health’
- Twitter ends support for its Mac application
- Twitter now estimates that 1.4M users interacted with fake Russian posts