Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Blacksmithing isn’t dead quite yet. Dylan Wanta is forging one of the best blades around with Coalatree Organics, built with steel and made to last.
If it’s been awhile since you’ve been called for an interview, you may be wondering whether your old suit is still in style. Well, we’re here to tell you to relax; dressing up for an interview isn’t that big of a deal.
British Columbia’s Sunshine Coast is a stunning, isolated, and rugged peninsula that feels like an ocean away from the hustle of downtown Vancouver.
Rolex debuts the new the Yachtmaser Everose Gold at Basel Fair 2015. The first Rolex with a rubber strap.
- These awesome treehouses will make you question life on solid ground
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Wine preservers, pocket typewriters, and more
- 16 things you might not know Amazon’s Alexa can do for you
- Six wine gadgets that wine drinkers will love
- Oru Kayak’s collapsible, origami-inspired Coast XT gets a crowdfunded upgrade