Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Fresh water is scarce these days. We recommend you soak up Levi’s earth-friendly tips on how to wash jeans (or not).
Revisit is a brand that creates products that are inspired by stories and places.
Frankly, summer is a time best spent outdoors. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite pieces of gear, from sleeping bags and utility axes to headlamps and torso-forming backpacks, so you can spend less time mulling over the right equipment.
Get in on the ground floor of this Kickstarter campaign and up your cocktail game with this innovative yet old school tool.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains on the James River, Lynchburg is known as the hill city.
A great trail running shoe is sturdy, supportive, and ready for an all-terrain experience.
- The latest Nike sunglasses boast Nike Course Tint and air pocket technology
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- 8 GoPro tips and tricks to take your footage to the next level
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ season 2: Everything we know so far