To capture the majesty of our national parks, filmmaking brothers Will and Jim Pattiz of Sea Raven Media have embarked on the ambitious More Than Just Parks film project. Their goal is to make 59 short films — one for each American national park.
“For us, being authentic American makers celebrates the eclectic heritage of denim and the craftsmen who came before us.”
Today we’re going to have a little primer for the first time (or amateur, at any rate) backwoods camper.
It’s that time of year again. Pumpkin-flavored beers are everywhere right now, so we’ve taken the liberty of rounding them up and giving them all a taste test, and now we’re here to let you know which ones to sip and which ones to skip.
This mix of grape seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, beeswax, lemon oil, eucalyptus oil, and geranium oil prevents split ends, conditions, and makes your beard shine.
Kayaks can be unwieldy. Composed of Kevlar and 42 individual ribs, the O Six Hundred weighs a little more than 22 pounds and capitalizes on an Inuit design more than 4,000 years in the making. You can even assemble it without tools.
- See the National Forests like never before in this awe-inspiring drone video
- The best free Kindle books
- Behind the unsettling sci-fi landscapes of Simon Stalenhag’s ‘Electric State’
- The best Dolby Atmos movies, from ‘Ready Player One’ to the new ‘Jumanji’ movie
- The best shows on Netflix right now (November 2018)